Oven Baked Cajun Chicken
You know when you have those days when you don’t want to cook or order takeout yet still want something good to eat. This chicken recipe is for lazy days like that as it’s super quick and easy to make, but of course you can make it as fancy as you want. I cook this at least once a week when I’m too busy or tired to cook and it takes no effort at all. The only thing you need is some patience for the chicken to cook, but then again if you order take out then you need to wait as well.
Cooks for: 2
- 2 tbsp Paprika Powder
- 2 tbsp Cajun Seasoning
- 1 tbsp ground coriander seeds
- 1 tsp Cayenne powder (add more if you like it spicier)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of butter per chicken thigh / leg
- 3 chicken thighs or legs (you can use 4 for this recipe, but add more seasoning if you go over that)
- You can add your other seasonings if you like - like onion powder, garlic powder etc. depending on what you like
Mix the seasoning all together and coat the thighs or legs completely, place it all in an oven safe dish. Top each chicken with a knob of butter and place it in the oven at 200 degrees Celsius for about 45 minutes. The butter will make the skin of the chicken nice and crispy. Once the chicken is done, just let it cool, eat it with rice or just like that and you’re good to go.